Changing your account password is an easy three-step process.
1. Go to your profile by clicking on the user icon on the top navigation bar
2. Under About Me tab, scroll down to the Password section
3. Enter your current password in the Current Password text box
4. Write your new password in the New Password text box
5. Confirm the password by entering it in the Confirm Password text box
6. Click on Save button and save your new password
If you have forgotten your password as a result of which you cannot access your Jobsoid account, follow the below mentioned simple steps.
1. Click on Forgot Password on the Login page. This will take you to Forgot Password page
2. Enter your registered email address in the provided text-box
3. Click on Reset Password button
You will receive an email having the link to reset your password in your mailbox.