Jobsoid allows you to create and assign tasks to your team members as the candidate moves through various stages of recruitment cycle. You can pre-define them or can add new tasks directly on the candidate profile.
Tasks help team members to collaborate effectively.
From the Candidate Profile
1. Click on the Candidate Profile and go to the Tasks tab
2. Type out the task in the text box provided beside the Quick Add button. A list of tasks will be suggested to you in the drop-down list
3. Select the desired task and click on the Quick Add button
4. You can also create a new task. Click on (+)New Task button which will open a Create/Edit Task window
5. Enter the Task Name in the Title text box. Select the user whom you want to assign this task from the Assign To drop-down
6. Set the priority to this task. By default, the priority is set to Medium
7. Toggle the Set Reminder button to ON to set a reminder about the task. Set the due date and alert time for that particular task
8. Click on the Save button
The tasks created by you and your other team members will be displayed as a list under the Tasks tab as well as in the Recent Activity section.
From the Candidate List Page
1. Select the Candidates by clicking on the checkbox
2. Click on Task on the Action bar
3. On the Add task window, fill in the Task name in the title text box
4. Select the user whom you want to assign this task from Assign To drop-down list
5. Set the priority to this task. By default, the priority is set to Medium
6. Toggle the Set Reminder button to ON to set reminders about the task. Set the due date and alert time for that particular task
7. Click on the Save button
To mark the task as completed, click on the checkbox beside the task name. The Recent Activity section will be updated with the task completion status.