Jobsoid allows you to give some additional information about the jobs with the help of custom fields. You can choose to share this information with your candidates or solely with your team members.
To add custom fields
- Go to Customize section on the Settings page. Click on Jobs Openings
- You will be automatically taken to Fields tab on Job Openings page
- Click on Create New Field button. This will open Add New Field form right below the button
- Select the field type from the Field Type drop-down
- Enter the name of the attribute in the Attribute Name text box
- Set the Visible on Careers Portal toggle to ON if you want this field to be displayed on the Careers Portal
- Set the Required toggle to ON if you want to make this field a mandatory one
- Click on Save button and save the custom field
There is no maximum limit on the number of custom fields you create.
Jobsoid allows you to edit and delete these custom fields as and when required. Click on Edit and Delete icons next to the desired field name to do so.