Jobsoid allows you to invite your recruiters to share candidate applications with you directly into your Jobsoid account. You don't have to manually import candidate resumes sent by your recruiters anymore. Jobsoid will create rich candidate profiles for you automatically.
Inviting a Recruiter to collaborate with you
1. Go to Settings
2. Under the Preferences section, click on Manage Sharing
3. Now, move to Receiving Candidates section
4. Click on Invite Recruiter button
5. Enter your recruiter's email address in the given text box and click on Send button
6. An email message will be sent to your recruiter right away asking them to connect with you on Jobsoid. If your recruiter is not a Jobsoid user, he can create a free account and get started with sharing candidates with you
Managing Requests from Recruiters
All the requests will be shown under the Manage Requests tab under Receiving Candidates section. You can delete your request any time by clicking on Delete button.
Your recruiters can also request to send candidates to you. These requests will also be shown to you under Receiving Candidates section with an option to either Accept or Ignore the same. Read more about inviting clients to collaborate here - https://help.jobsoid.com/article/147-inviting-clients-to-collaborate
Once accepted, the connection will be established and the recruiter's names will be shown under Active tab.