Jobsoid allows you to screen your candidates on a video by sending across a video screening test to them. The candidates can record their responses in a video format by downloading Jobsoid Video mobile app. You can then view these video responses directly on their profiles.
To send video screening to candidates,
1. Click on Candidates on the top navigation bar
2. On the Candidates list page, go to the desired candidate profile
3. Go to Video Screening section on the candidate profile and click on (+) Add. This will open Add Video Template window
4. Select the desired video screening template from Select Question Template drop down. You will be able to view all the questions belonging to the selected template for your reference
5. Click on Send button to send out the video screening questions to your candidates
6. You can also send the screening request at a later time by scheduling the same. Click on the clock icon and select the desired time from the available options. You can customize this time as well
Jobsoid also allows you to create a new video screening by clicking on (+) New Video Screening. Refer this article to know how to create a new video screening.
The candidates will receive an email asking them to complete the video screening test. In order to answer the screening test, they will be required to download the Jobsoid Video app and login to the app with the User Name and Password shared with them.
The candidate responses will be accessible for evaluation on their respective profiles in Jobsoid.