As the name suggests, job function gives the candidates a brief idea about the responsibilities he will be required to carry out if selected for that particular position. It helps the candidate know about the job opening better and explains the job role to him in few words.
Steps to add a function:
- Go to Customize section on the Settings page. Now, click on Job Openings
- Click on the Functions tab
- Click on Create New Function button
- In Add New Function form, enter the job function in the Name text box
- Click on Save button and save the function
You can edit and delete the job function at any point in time. The Edit and Delete icons are provided beside the function name respectively to carry out these operations.