Jobsoid allows you to unpublish your jobs on various job boards in just a few clicks. You are not required to visit every job board to unpublish them. You can very well do it from Advertise Tab on the Job Details page in Jobsoid.
To unpublish a Job on certain Job Boards:
1. Go to the Jobs List page by clicking on Jobs on the top navigation bar
2. Click on the desired job opening. This will take you to Job Details page
3. Go to the Advertise Tab on the Job Details page. You will see a list of all free as well as premium job boards with a toggle switch which is set to ON
4. Set the toggle switch of the job boards where you do not wish to advertise your jobs to OFF
5. The jobs will be automatically unpublished from all those job boards
You can unpublish your job from all job boards as well as your Website Careers page and Facebook Careers Tab all at once. Click on the Unpublish button on the top right corner of the Job Details page.
How much time does it take for my Job to be unpublished from all job boards?
Once you unpublish them on Jobsoid, they will be automatically removed from all the job boards. We suggest you wait for a few days. You may also find your job in search results of some job boards for a long time. But, they will display a message that you are currently not accepting any applications for those jobs.