Jobsoid lets you easily import your existing set of candidate profiles stored as resume files in a folder on your hard drive. You can now manage all your existing and new candidate profiles in an online cloud account while collaborating with your recruiting team.
1. Start by clicking the Candidates link in the top Navbar, which will take you to the Candidates list page
2. Click on the drop-down next to the (+) New button and select Import. This opens the Import Candidates page
3. Select the Resume Tab on the Import Candidates page
4. Choose the Job for which you would like to import these candidate profiles by selecting it from the Job drop-down. If you are not sure at this time or have no jobs created, you can leave this untouched
5. Choose the Candidate Source from which you may have received these resumes. This will help you track the effectiveness of your hiring sources. Leave this untouched if you are not sure about the source of these resumes or would not like to track sources
6. Click on Select Files button in the drop-zone which will open the system dialog for selecting files from your hard drive. You can also drop files in the drop-zone provided. This is an alternative to the Select Files button
7. Using the File select dialog choose the resume files from a folder on your hard drive. Valid file types include .DOC, .DOCX, .RTF, .PDF & .TXT. which Jobsoid can read as resumes. Select max 10 files at a given time and close the dialog
8. Now click on Upload Files button to upload these files into Jobsoid
These files will then be read using Jobsoid's advanced resume parsing technology and converted into candidate profiles. You may need to click the Refresh button in the action bar on top, to view the results. Any failed resumes will also be visible and you will be allowed to Retry the import. If the problem persists with a particular file, contact support by sending your file to [email protected].